The Art of Publishing
WHAT IS THE ART OF PUBLISHING?
The Art of publishing is an online video course helping creatives create, publish, manufacture and sell their prints. The Art of Publishing will help you create content and build different tiers of pricing allowing collectors to collect your work at different levels.
What’s Included in
The Art of Publishing Course:
I’ve created the Art of Publishing to help you take your creative business to the next level. Here’s a snapshot of what you will learn throughout this online course:
- How to create a series and test group of images. Choosing a body of work that is best.
- How to plan your year for production.
- The pros and cons of limited edition prints vs. open edition prints.
- How to scan and archive your work and preserve your assets for life.
- How to build assets and invest in your art that goes to work for you and your family while bringing revenue over the course of your whole life.
- How to set prices and tiers of products that meet the needs and wants of your collectors.
- What products to print and why.
- Where to get your art manufactured, printed, and fulfilled to your customer.
- How to sell online through your store.
- How to generate re-occurring sales and love on your collector base.
- How to add continuity to your branding and sales.
- How to find hidden sources of extra income.
- How to forecast your sales and your yearly possible earnings based on the tiers of your product offering.
- How to tell stories online through your products.
- Sales techniques on selling online.
- How to build your online email list and a solid collector base.
- How to leverage social media to be powerful strategies for your images to be seen and discovered.
- How to leverage and integrate social media to help sell and promote your products.
- How to get your products automated to your customers without having to print, ship, and fulfill to your customers. Basically, you’ll learn how to make revenue without touching a thing.
- How to manage and scale your business based on the ebbs and flows of your business volume.